Dr. Krause’s dedication to helping people achieve wellness through chiropractic care and education is evident in his 30 years of experience as a private practitioner. He has a strong belief in the human body’s ability to heal itself with conservative care, exercise and proper nutrition.
Dr. Krause uses primarily a Diversified Technique with an emphasis on Soft Tissue Massage and Trigger Point Work. In addition, other techniques such as SOT, Activator Method and Extremity Adjusting can be employed if needed.
- Doctorate of Chiropractic – 12/1980 Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Glendale, CA
- Bachelor of Science – 12/1980 Los Angeles College of Chiropractic, Glendale, CA
- Licensed with California Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Member of Lions Club (El Cajon Valley)
- Member of East County Business Boosters
- Member of Elks
- Member of OMBAC
- Volunteer in the Interpretive Assistance Unit for Cuyamaca Rancho State Park
- Past organization memberships: Toastmasters, Le Tip and Alpha of San Diego